Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Get to the shopping!

It's Saturday morning, the beginning of my last day off for the entire month of October.  I want to head out and exchange the tennis shoes I bought recently, buy a new journal (almost finished with my second four hundred pager since I started journaling consistently almost a year ago!) and basically enjoy an afternoon out without thinking too much about school.  My husband is working today, so I'm here at home, debating the merits of showering.

My hair looks half way decent and could be okay if I put it up, but unfortunately, I was exhausted last night and didn't remove my eye make-up (not good, I know!).  There's mascara under my eyes and I know I would feel so much better if I used my Rodan and Fields Anti-Age system and took time to pamper my skin.  Even so, I'm still tempted to just use foundation to fix my make-up, hop in the car and head to Starbucks on my way to the mall. 

Is there a compromise?  I think for a minute and realize I have some frozen bananas in the freezer.  Last week, I made this pretty yummy shake with just frozen banana, almond milk, unsweetened chocolate and unsweetened coconut.  It was surprisingly good!  Oh... and... I have my Rodan and Fields Anti-Age Eye Cloths sitting right there in my bathroom cabinet. 

I grab a cloth, breathe a sigh of relief as last night's make-up comes off effortlessly and I feel the rejuvenating peptides energize my skin.  Plus, I don't worry about my contacts because the cloths are safe for them!  A quick whir of the blender, slip on some comfy shoes and poof!  Clean face, clean drink and I'm headed for a lovely shopping trip.  How do you save time with your Anti-Age Eye Cloths?




   

No comments:

Post a Comment